Click on the button below to listen to this episode of The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast…
Francesca Ragucci is the owner of Francesca Ragucci Marketing. She knew she was an entrepreneur since she started a babysitting business in high school.
Her company is a social media branding & management business running accounts for businesses. Her main focus is to gain the attention of her clients’ dream clients. She does this by building advocacy in a mobile market.
In this episode, we discuss how new business owners can use social media when they’re starting out. We talk about all the ways Gary Vee has helped us in our businesses. We also talk about the sacrifices you need to make to quit your job and be a full-time entrepreneur.
In This Episode of The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast:
- We share actionable advice for entrepreneurs that aren’t using social media yet.
- We discuss how Francesca applies Gary Vee’s document don’t create content philosophy.
- She talks about how you need to be clear on why you’re starting your business, not the financial reasons.
- We also chat about what to do when you’re thinking about starting a business.
- We discuss the sacrifices you have to make if you want to take your business full time.
- Francesca gives excellent advice on social media for business owners.
- She also shares why you should not only listen to big name podcasters. People starting out have lots of great things to say as well.
Francesca’s Favorite Online App:
(Some of the links listed below are affiliate links, and I will receive compensation for you signing up for service using my links.)
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Gary Vee Audio Experience
- School of Greatness Podcast
- Pancake Town Podcast
- Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk
- #AskGaryVee by Gary Vaynerchuk
Reach Out to Francesca:
- Francesca’s Website: FrancescaRagucci.com
- YouTube: Francesca Ragucci In Progress
- Facebook: Francesca Ragucci