Click on the button below to listen to this episode of The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast…
Sidjae Price, entrepreneur, and owner of Priceless Planning is a shopaholic that loves traveling and sleeping. She believes in enjoying life every single day.
She’s always known she was an entrepreneur but just hadn’t figured out which business idea to pick out the many she came up with.
She finally decided on starting Priceless Planning, where she helps overwhelmed & overworked entrepreneurs organize their businesses.
In this podcast episode, we discuss the importance of creating a business plan before you do anything else. Sidjae shares her strategy to disconnecting from her business, so she isn’t working around the clock. We also talk about our shared love of Gary Vee.“Things don’t always go as planned in business. Sometimes you have to pause and take care of life.” - Sidjae Price Click To Tweet
In This Episode of The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast:
- Sidjae shares her greatest entrepreneurial challenge – stepping away from her business.
- We talk about the routine she’s come up with to not work around the clock.
- We discuss Steve Harvey’s book – Jump.
- Sidjae talks about why she’d like to have lunch with Gary Vee.
- We talk about the importance of creating a business plan before you do anything else in your business.
- Sidjae also mentions why creating policies before a business launch is so helpful.
Sidjae’s Favorite Online App:
Mentioned in this Episode:
(Some of the links listed below are affiliate links, and I will receive compensation for you signing up for service using my links.)
- Jump by Steve Harvey
Reach Out to Sidjae:
- @Pricelessplanning on Instagram
- @Pricelessplan on Twitter
- Priceless Planning on Facebook
- Sidjae Price on LinkedIn
Give Us a Rate & Review!
Thank you for listening to The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast! I truly appreciate each and every one of you. If you have any questions or comments about the show, please feel free to leave a comment below.
If you found the information and interviews shared on this podcast helpful, please head over to iTunes to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review!