I’m excited to announce that the startup I’m a co-founder of, Artistry.io, received seed funding from a startup accelerator!
In today’s podcast episode, I talk about the startup accelerator we were accepted into, how the application process helped us pivot our startup, and how surrounding yourself with people that are smarter than you will take you much further than you ever thought possible.
“You’re not going to be great at everything. Surround yourself with people that can compliment you so you can work together and then everybody can be successful.” – Jonathan Tisch
In This Episode of The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast I Discuss:
- How our startup received funding and got into the FireSpring Fund.
- What the FireSpring Fund is.
- What the application process was like.
- How our business pivoted as a result of clarity gained from the FireSpring Fund application process.
- How grateful I am for my business partners.
- How I’m looking forward to the growth our business will be making during the next six months.
Discussed in This Episode:
I make a commission for purchases made through the following link:
- Book: Value Proposition Design
Give Us a Rate & Review!
Thank you for listening to The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast! I truly appreciate each and every one of you. If you have any questions or comments about the show, please feel free to leave a comment below.
If you found the information and interviews shared on this podcast helpful, please head over to iTunes to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review!