Click on the button below to listen to this episode of The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast…
Aside from being a busy entrepreneur, today’s podcast guest, Allison Maslan is a wife, mom, and dog mom. She’s also been a trapeze artist for 18 years. It helps her clear her head and become more inspired to do other things in life.
Allison comes from an entrepreneurial family, so it was only natural that while in college at the age of 19 she started her first company. Since then, she’s built ten companies including an Advertising and PR agency, a beauty salon chain, a software company, and a homeopathic school among many others.
These days, Allison takes her decades of business experience and mentors business owners across the country. She feels as though she’s doing her best work right now because she’s paying it forward by sharing all her years of business wisdom.
In today’s podcast episode, Allison and I chat about how her dad’s passion and love for business has been a huge inspiration to her. We also talk about surrounding yourself with the right people, and the benefits of joining a mastermind group.
In This Episode of The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast:
- We discuss the importance of having mentors in your life if you want a bigger picture for yourself.
- We also talk about why being around negative people is detrimental to your business.
- Allison gives some insight on why every entrepreneur who wants to be successful needs a business coach.
- We talk about how mastermind groups are helpful in your entrepreneurial journey.
- And Allison shares her thoughts on how she wants to elevate humanity through business.
Allison’s Favorite Online Apps:
Mentioned in this Episode:
(Some of the links listed below are affiliate links, and I will receive compensation for you signing up for service using my links.)
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks PhD
Reach Out to Allison:
Give Us a Rate & Review!
Thank you for listening to The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast! I truly appreciate each and every one of you. If you have any questions or comments about the show, please feel free to leave a comment below.
If you found the information and interviews shared on this podcast helpful, please head over to iTunes to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review!